Management and staff conducted parents meet
on 9th of June at 9.40 a.m in the school
campus. The main purpose of conducting this
meeting was to know the opinion of parents
on reopening of the school during this
period of Covid -19. Parents actively gave
their opinion during this meeting.
The points are as follows: 1. Most of the parents said itís
very difficult to follow the rules of Covid
2. Re-opening of the school for K.G to 7th
is very risky.
3. Using of sanitizer is harmful for the
4. Using of common toilet, water, and
transportation is very risky.
5. Most of the parents said till the
Government gets the solution for the Covid
-19 not to start the school for about two to
6. Parents opinion is to start classes for
7. Conduct the classes by dividing the
students on alternative days.
8. Most of the parents were not willing to
have online classes.
9. Few parents requested to start online
classes for S.S.L.C students.
10. All most all the parents said that
health is more important than the school.
11. Most of the parents were reluctant to
send their children to school till September
Finally Headmaster summarized the entire
opinions of the parents and he expressed
that he would send their opinion to the
educational department. Thus the meeting
concluded with the vote of thanks proposed